2017-18 continued to build on last year’s momentum for CalARVC! With your input, CalARVC is focused on the programs and benefits you said are important, saving you money, getting you the answers you need faster, and bringing more campers to your door. Click here to read our 2017-18 Year in Review>
- Relaunch of an image rich, mobile-friendly, park centric Camp-California.com along with 200,000 of the Camp-California! Guide.
- Conducted a Reservation Software Comparative Session and Disaster Planning Day.
- Made removal and eviction forms free. Each fillable form comes with instructions guiding you through the how and when to use.
- Exclusive access to the best practices in guest management and regulatory information covering a wide range of topics on CalARVC.org.
- Attorneys at your fingertips. Our Legal Hotline gets you the answers you need.
- Award-winning lobby team focused this year on protecting parks from California’s state and regional water boards.
- Access to your peers and experts with CalARVC’s Spring and Fall RV Park Days.
Every week we keep you up-to-date with relevant information delivered via our Coffee Talk Enews and monthly with our printed CalARVC News.
We are able to do all of this because of your commitment to the industry and to CalARVC. Thank you for your membership. I encourage you to reach out to other parks in California and share our efforts. Let them know that we are working hard to make all California parks more profitable.
The stronger we are; the stronger you are!
Though we did lose a key staff member and best friend, we are building a new, remarkable team to serve you for years to come. For those of you who may have missed the announcement, Susanne White passed from this world on May 7th after only 48 very short years. But not before sharing her wisdom and vision for CalARVC with each staff member. Her energy and ideals will live on through each of us.
I hope to see you at one of our RV Park Days this coming year. In the meantime, please feel free to contact the office with any questions or concerns.