California RV parks and campgrounds can benefit from joining both their national and state associations. Each provides services and discounts that support California campground operators.
- The national association, ARVC, advocates for RV parks on a national level, working with the ADA Access Board, National Electric Code, RVIA, RVDA, Outdoor Recreation Coalition and many other important organizations.
- ARVC leverages volume discounts from propane vendors, music & movie licensing corporations, equipment and other vendors.
- ARVC provides a broad-based quality education program for park operators through its conference, week-long school or online webinars.
- ARVC offers national marketing with GoCampingAmerica.com.
California Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds – membership runs August thru July
- Your state association, CalARVC, advocates at the state level. In California, RV parks and campgrounds are subject to a wide variety of regulations that do not exist in other parts of the country. With a team of lobbyists in Sacramento, and coalitions with travel and business groups, a team of attorneys, and over 30 years of monitoring California’s campground regulations, CalARVC provides guidance and information to member campgrounds.
- CalARVC offers free legal assistance with eight attorneys volunteering their time along with free access to removal and eviction forms on CalARVC.org.
- CalARVC leverages volume discounts for movie licensing, office supplies, credit card processing, equipment, booth spaces at the California RV Show and other vendors.
- CalARVC’s RV Park Days provides personalize education and casual networking hosted by a CalARVC me