2018 Fall RV Park Day
- Three parks in two days!
- Disaster Planning Workshop
- Tips & Tricks for Tracking What Matters
- State of the WiFi Industry
- …and the ever popular Expert Roundtable Sessions
All great reasons to register today!
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
1:00 PM – Workshop Registration, Vines RV Resort
1:30 PM – Disaster Planning Workshop, Vines RV Resort
During this interactive and dynamic workshop, you will actually create the three basic elements of a disaster program:
- an evacuation
- lock-down plan.
Patrick will take you step-by-step as you create each one that you can take back to your properties to incorporate into your disaster plan. At the end of the workshop, each participating property will receive a special gift!
3:30 PM – Park Tour, Vines RV Resort
4:30 PM – Grand Opening Ceremonies, Cava Robles RV Resort
7:00 PM – Earlybird Dinner, Wine Country RV Resort
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
8:00 – Registration
8:30 – Coffee & Breakfast Bar
9:00 – Welcome and Introductions
10:15 – Tips and Tricks for Tracking What’s Important, Lindsey Foos, Fireside Accounting: Handling the accounting for your property can be an overwhelming task. When an operator is being pulled in so many different directions, the books are often the last thing they want to worry about. However, as daunting as it may seem, accounting is no doubt one of the most crucial elements of your business. In this presentation, “Tips and Tricks for Tracking What’s Important,” learn the techniques to better tackle your property’s accounting. Discover ways to make sense of your reporting and find some solutions that you can work with to not only keep a pulse on your property’s performance, but also help you to make decisions that can dramatically improve your bottom line. Topics that will be covered:
- Why accurate and detailed accounting is critical
- What elements are important to track
- How to track your property’s performance
- Using financial data to make decisions
Learn more about Lindsey>
- Consumer expectations of WiFi
- The WiFi service problem – fewer than 1 in 5 parks met guest expectations in 2017
- 3 keys to successful WiFi – Bandwidth, network and management
- Bandwidth – the biggest gap
- Why WiFi network design matters
- The rise of premium WiFi
- Honest communication – How to communicate to your guests about WiFi
Learn more about TengoInternet>
Noon – Networking Lunch Sponsored by CalARVC Industry Partners
1:30 – Expert Roundtables, Topics we are working on:
- Covered California – Know the ins and outs of Health Insurance
- Ask the Attorney
- Digital vs. Analog TV
- More on Tracking and Bookkeeping – Bring Your Questions for Lindsey
4:00 – Park Tour
5:00 – Reception, Dinner & Campfire
Explore And Discover Paso
Free-spirited and unpretentious with a sense of cowboy informality, Paso is alive with boundless activities, culinary creativity, and interesting itineraries for everyone. Paso is great wine and exhilarating activities without the crowds; innovative dining and open roads. See, do, explore and discover the many local experiences and Pasobilities waiting just for you in Paso Robles.
Join us for the festivities at Wine Country RV Park and stay right on site at the resort. Paso Robles is home to over 300 wineries, big and small, and caters to tourists while maintaining a small town atmosphere. Explore all that Wine Country has to offer while attending CalARVC’s RV Park Fall Getaway. Enjoy special discounted rates for attending the event. Make sure to mention your are attending the CalARVC RV Park Days. Vines RV Resort and Cava Robles RV Resort are offering similar discounts.
- Premium RV Site– $53 per night. Our most desired sites offer peace and quiet with a comfortable outdoor space. Full hook-up.
- Deluxe RV Site– $50 per night. Located in great areas of the park and all on concrete. Full hook-up.
- Standard RV Site– $39 per night. Most of our standard sites are shared. Stay in one of these, and you are likely to head home with new friends. Full hook-up.
- Economy RV Site– $35 per night. Access to all the amenities, just a farther walk from the back of the park. Full hook-up.
- Premium Cottage– $119 per night. The larger of our 2 cottage options sleeps up to 6 people and features large fridge/freezer combos and stove tops. Fitted with at least one private bedroom, separate living space, private bathroom and porch, these units are spacious and comfortably furnished.
- Moscato Chalets– $90 per night. One bedroom vacation rentals provide a comfy dwelling for your stay. These units are only equipped to accommodate 1-2 people as they do have 1 queen bed. Including a private bathroom and fridge/freezer combo as well as a BBQ and front porch to relax on, these units are the definition of glamping.
For reservations, call each park directly:
Wine Country RV Resort, 2500 Airport Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446, 805-238-4560
Vines RV Resort, 88 Wellsona Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446, 805.467.2100
Cava Robles RV Resort, 3800 Golden Hill Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 242-4700
Other lodging accommodations:
La Quinta Inn, 2615 Buena Vista Dr, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 239-3004