CalARVC Legal Hotline
The Legal Hotline provides a CalARVC member park operator with a 15-minute free consultation with an attorney experienced in the California RV Park Occupancy Laws. The consultation provides verbal advice on legal problems dealing with RV park and campground operations in California. Specific areas of legal requirement, which differ from mobile home park operations, include:
- RV Park Occupancy Law
- Special Occupancy Parks Act Title 25 Regulations
- California Health & Safety Code
- ADA Guidelines – as they pertain to public places
How the program works:
- A CalARVC representative will forward each member request to one of the attorneys participating in the Legal Hotline program on a rotating basis.
- This request form will provide one free 15-minute consultation on a single specific issue.
- We will request that you be contacted within 72 hours from the time the request is made.