Update Your Park Listing
Update Your Park Listing
A variety of additional advertising options are also available at discounted member rates. 200,000 Guides are distributed annually through various outlets including the California Welcome Centers, RV Rental Agencies and Camping World locations throughout the state. The Guide is also produced as a digital App, viewable online and available in the iTunes & Google Play stores.
Camp-California.com – Members receive a listing on Camp-California.com, our consumer website that receives 17,000 average monthly unique users and 75,000 average monthly page views. 40% of visitors are exploring things to see and do while on vacation.
Comprehensive advertising options available including Feature Story, Hot Video, Impression-based Banner Ads.
Update Your Listing Information:
The Camp-California! Guide is divided into the 12 California Tourism Regions.
Parks are listed by Region starting in the North with the North Coast, followed by Shasta-Cascade-Trinity, San Francisco, Central Coast, Central Valley, Gold Country,
High Sierra, Los Angeles/Orange County, San Diego, Inland Empire and the Deserts. Within the Regions, parks are listed by town or city and are generally listed from North to South.
Camp-California.com also utilizes the 12 California Tourism Regions. RVers and campers have an extensive choice of searchable options, including by the California Regions.
The information you provide below will be used to populate the annual Guide and Camp-California.com. We encourage you to entice campers and RVers to your park by providing material that is informative, descriptive, honest and accurate.
Please Note: Although you’re “website” listing has an almost unlimited amount of space in which to provide your park’s information, you’re “Camping Guide” listing is limited to a total of 255 characters and will be edited as needed. Due diligence will be taken in the preparation of the Camp-California Guide! – The Camper’s Guide to California, however, Camp-California Marketing, Inc. cannot be held liable for errors and/or omissions. Parks are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- Park Information: Published Contact information as you’d like it to appear on Camp-California.com and in the Camp-California Guide! – the Campers Guide to California
- Special Tag Line: If your park needs a special designation, select from 3 choices
- Site Information: Total number of sites must match the number of sites used to calculate CalARVC dues.
- Directions: Give clear, precise directions to your park. Include Hwy. exit numbers if possible.
- General Information: Draw RVers and campers to your park with descriptive information that makes your park stand out. Hi-lite what’s unique to your park, amenities that you offer, etc. If you need more room than what’s offered on the following page, feel free to attach an additional page.
- Map: Submit either a hand drawn map, or one from another publication, brochure, etc.
- Guide Amenities: These amenities will be added to the amenity grid that precedes each Region in the printed Guide.
- Online amenities: These are searchable amenities that your potential customers that can search on when looking for a park online at Camp-California.com.