California RV parks and campgrounds can benefit from joining both their national and state associations. Each provides services and discounts that support California campground operators.
- The national association, ARVC, advocates for RV parks on a national level, working with the ADA Access Board, National Electric Code, RVIA, RVDA, Outdoor Recreation Coalition and many other important organizations.
- ARVC leverages volume discounts from propane vendors, music & movie licensing corporations, equipment and other vendors.
- ARVC provides a broad-based quality education program for park operators through its conference, week-long school or online webinars.
- ARVC offers national marketing with GoCampingAmerica.com.
California Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds – membership runs August thru July
- Your state association, CalARVC, advocates at the state level. In California, RV parks and campgrounds are subject to a wide variety of regulations that do not exist in other parts of the country. With a team of lobbyists in Sacramento, and coalitions with travel and business groups, a team of attorneys, and over 30 years of monitoring California’s campground regulations, CalARVC provides guidance and information to member campgrounds.
- CalARVC offers free legal assistance with eight attorneys volunteering their time along with free access to removal and eviction forms on CalARVC.org.
- CalARVC leverages volume discounts for movie licensing, office supplies, credit card processing, equipment, booth spaces at the California RV Show and other vendors.
- CalARVC’s RV Park Days provides personalize education and casual networking hosted by a CalARVC member twice a year.
- CalARVC through Camp-California Marketing provides California camping promotion including the Camp-California Guide, Camp-California.com, Around the Campfire Enews, as well and PR and social media coverage.
Both organizations provide valuable member benefits while working to better your business environment and fighting to protect your interests at the capitol. For those of you reading who are members, both ARVC and CalARVC thanks you! If you are not a member of one or the other, visit ARVC.org or CalARVC.org for more information.